Milestone House is a Residential Care Home registered for people with physical disabilities, learning disabilities or both. Milestone House caters for people whose disabilities may include being profoundly physically and/or learning disabled, non-ambulant, needing assistance with communication and/or being on the continuum of autism. The care package is tailored to suit the individuals specific needs.
- Access to additional healthcare professionals
- High staff to service user ratio.
- Keyworker/co-keyworker system.
- Specialist facilities, including hydraulic hoists, standing aids and Arjo bath.
- Snoezelen multi-sensory environment therapy room
- Excellent wheelchair access throughout the ground floor and garden.
- In house physiotherapy.
- Art therapy, cooking and social development.
- Access to local multi disciplinary service teams.1
- 10 groundfloor bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities.